Quite possibly one of the best examples of the aircraft, this 80% scale replica only has 30 hours on it
It is probably the best example at least in the UK . It has only about 30 hours on it. I have only flown it once.
The test pilot says it flies beautifully. It has fake cannons, fake underwing radiators, and approved vintage RAF markings and colour scheme. I especially had radar ground proximity verbal warning fitted in case undercarriage not deployed when close to the ground.
It is offered with new 12 month permit.
It has a Jabiru 180HP engine . Constant speed MT prop. Radio, transponder, flaps, second tandem seat.
– Supermarine Spitfire Mk26 80% Scale Replica
– 2 Seats
– 30 hours from new. Fitted with a Jabiru 8 cylinder engine.
– MT 3 blade constant speed prop.
– Bendix King KY97A TSO Radio
– Garmin GTX320A Transponder
– Skyforce GPS
CONTACT Paul Fowler current Spitfire agent for demo firstname.lastname@example.org 01608 678204