• Rebuilt in 1983. No corrosion, excellent condition always hangered. German register, based in UK. No problems for EU citizens to own, annual to November 2014.
• Featured in the GA Magazine October 2013.
• Rolls Royce Continental 145 hp 6 cylinder engine, 1250 hours total time.
• Total time 2,650 hours.
• Maintained by Brinkly Aviation UK and Flugservice Scwabish Hall in Germany. Full history.
• King VHF/VOR, mode S Garmin transponder.
• Leather upholstery
• Full harness seat belts.
Price £39,000 no vat. Mike Derrett at firstname.lastname@example.org mobile 07 860 440336
Image(s) provided by: